House in The Gap
Weekends by the pool and cricket in the yard
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The moment you walk through the door you will see the wonderful lifestyle this home has to offer. You can imagine weekends by the pool enjoying a BBQ with family and friends, children riding their bikes in the quiet cul-de-sac, a game of cricket in the back yard and also the quieter times simply cosying up with a glass of wine and a good book in one of the living rooms, this home caters for all.
Beautifully presented, full of warmth and wonderfully convenient, this family home is simply a must see'.
* 5 Generous bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* 2 bathrooms
* With a versatile layout; this home provides loads of living space including an open plan lounge and dining room upstairs, plus a rumpus room and study area downstairs
* The kitchen is position as the hub of the home and overlooks the rear deck and pool area. With beautiful timber bench tops and loads of storage it is a kitchen that will cater for all families.
* Stunning polished hardwood floors
* French doors lead out to a large covered rear timber deck that overlooks the salt water pool
* Practical necessities have not been over looked with double lock up garage with additional room for storage, fly screens, separate laundry room, and 5000L water tank.
* All this on a generous 814m2 block. Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport all only moments' walk from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
814m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces