Imagine enjoying this view every day
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Stop and take a moment; picture yourself sitting at a large table with family and friends on this fantastic rear deck, cold drink in hand, smell of sausages in air as the BBQ sizzles, stunning views in the background and you can also hear splashes in the pool as friends and family are enjoying a swim. 241 Payne Road, The Gap really provides a lifestyle that will make you the envy of your friends. This wonderful home has been tastefully renovated throughout providing an ideal blend of old and new. Light filled living, modern finishes and a versatile layout with an abundance of usable space. With so much to offer make sure you take the time to inspect, you will not be disappointed.
- Three spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom has split system air conditioning.
- One bathroom with separate toilet
- A light filled open plan lounge and dining room can be found at the front of the home. Glass French doors open out to the front patio and overlook the level front yard.
- The modern kitchen comes complete with quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and plenty of storage
- With stunning suburban and mountains views the generous rear deck will be the perfect spot to entertain family and friends. With loads of space for lounge and dining this wonderful rear deck will no doubt become the go to area on weekends.
- Internal stairs provide access to a versatile utility space downstairs. With almost the same space as the entire upstairs this area provides so many options. Perfect as a games room, workshop or hobbies room, or simply an abundance of storage space. The choice is yours.
- A second deck can be found downstairs. This deck overlooks the back yard and in-ground salt water pool.
- Practical necessities have not been over looked with double car port, separate laundry room and fully fenced yard.
- Positioned on a 587m2 block conveniently located with schools, park lands, and public transport all only moments' walk from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.