First home buyers take note!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perched up on the hill and set back from the road is this wonderful low set brick home. This home is ideal for any buyer looking for an entry level home with loads of potential in the fantastic suburb of The Gap. The home is well looked after with crisp white walls, cork floors through out the living spaces, generous 60's kitchen with timber cabinetry, renovated laundry and spacious bedrooms. It is a home that is ready for you to move into and enjoy. The standout features are the convenient location and elevation of the block. With an ideal north easterly aspect, it captures the breezes and provides a beautiful outlook to Taylor Range from the house and back yard. All this is conveniently located within walking distance to schools, park land, public transport and within 200m walk to shops and the Ashgrove Golf Course.
Features include -
* 2 spacious bedrooms each with the built wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom has an additional large wardrobe providing loads of extra storage.
* 1 bathroom with separate toilet
* Open plan lounge and dining room with glass sliding doors opening out to a front terrace.
* Separate laundry room.
* Split system air conditioning unit in the main living and a second air conditioning unit in the second bedroom.
* Large double carport with an adjoining storage room.
* Generous 607m2 block with plenty of room in the back yard.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.