THE GINGER-BREAD HOUSE OF GLENMORE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Poised to capture an extensive district outlook and far reaching mountain views, the 'Gingerbread House' offers oodles of charm and an abundance of potential! Much loved by its owners and family for 60 years, this is your opportunity to secure a piece of The Gap history in a prime & prestigious locale!
Perfect for those looking to add value by renovation, extension or rebuild (STCA), it's ridge-top position borders Ashgrove, is nestled at the foothills of Mt Coot-tha and is just footsteps to local and city bound bus services. Whether you're looking to renovate and reap the rewards or build your brand new dream home (STCA), this is a rare opportunity not to be missed!
- Single level layout provides open plan lounge and dining
- Timber french doors spill to covered sunroom/verandah
- Light filled, well kept interiors offer potential to update
- Neat and tidy kitchen with adjoining laundry
- Bright & breezy bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes and fans
- Ceiling fans, wood fireplace, air conditioning, high ceilings
- Exclusive blue ribbon location with established cottage gardens
- The generous site is a private wonderland of absolute seclusion
- Designed to take advantage of views and tranquil surrounds
- Elevated 607sqm block (15.2m frontage x 40.5m depth) captures far-reaching district and mountain views
If you're seeking a home with charm, character and unbridled potential...you're search ends here. Conveniently located close to schools, it also offers easy access to local village shops.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.