Ready for you to move straight into
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Originally built in 2000, this exceptionally well maintain low set brick home will tick the boxes for any buyer looking for an entry level family home in The Gap. If you are seeking a quality home with potential and room for your family to grow, a spacious floor plan designed for easy living and entertainment, a home with plenty of backyard for play, then don't miss this exceptional opportunity.
Features include -
* Four spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Including a generous air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Two bathrooms
* Living areas include a very generous open plan lounge and dining room at the rear of the home plus a separate family room at the front of the home
* The modern kitchen provides quality stainless steel appliances, generous bench space and loads of storage.
* The rear living opens out to the covered out door entertainment area. The perfect spot for weekend BBQ's
* High ceilings
* Practical necessities have not been over looked with remote double lock up garage, air conditioning throughout, security screens, separate laundry room and loads of storage.
* All this on a generous 700m2 block and conveniently located close to schools, public transport and park lands
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.