PERFECTLY POSITIONED AND PRISTINELY PRESERVED
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Occupying a generous 584sqm corner allotment in one of The Gap's finest enclaves, this freestanding brick & tile beauty provides a charming home as is, whilst presenting boundless options to further capitalise on its prime position. Tightly held for over 40 years, it has been much loved and immaculately maintained by its current owners, who leave behind a lifetime of happy memories here.
Brimming with natural light, this superbly positioned home captures spectacular mountain and district views from an elevated north facing parcel. Displaying generously proportioned living areas and a flexible dual level layout, the property is a paradise for families seeking the space to grow.
With multiple living options created by formal and informal rooms, the solid brick construction embraces the balmy Queensland climate and promotes harmonious in/outdoor living and entertaining with outstanding panoramas. An exciting prospect for future capitalisation, the home offers:
- Beautifully maintained interiors with incredible potential to modernise
- Flexible dual level layout provides ideal separation for teenagers, the nanny or granny
- Bright & breezy master bedroom with en suite & walk in robe
- Classic country style kitchen with adjoining casual dining opens to sun-dappled courtyard
- Neat & tidy original bathroom with bath, separate w/c
- Designed to maximise space, light and natural ventilation
- Large open plan living and dining flows seamlessly outdoors
- Prized location renowned for its family oriented lifestyle, a stone's throw from village and lifestyle amenities
- Large lower level rumpus with bar, adjoining games/billiards room
- Five generously scaled bedrooms with built-ins plus study
- Cottage gardens, level lawns and side access for ute/boat/caravan
- 4 car accommodation, ample storage, workbench and solid bones for future work
- In the catchment for The Gap State Primary & High School(s)
- Moments to bus, parkland, walking tracks and Enoggera Reservoir
- BONUS: Solar hot water; Rainwater tank; Split-system air conditioning x 2; Legal height under; Hardwood timber floorboards in immaculate condition (underneath carpet)
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.