Simply Great Value In The Gap
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideally suiting a young family retiree or astute investor, this low maintenance, low set brick home is presented to the market in fantastic condition - just unpack. Recent upgrades have given the home a fresh light and bright face lift seamlessly combining classic features with the private landscaped gardens.
- The first living area is spacious and the second even more so, offering many options to enjoy both breezes and views.
- The three good-sized bedrooms also catch the breezes and all have built-in wardrobes.
- The kitchen boasts quality appliances and loads of bench space and is well placed, with an adjacent space for casual dining.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the entire house and the large pool take the edge off summer when breezes aren't enough.
- Large fully fenced yard & landscaped gardens.
Practical necessities have not been overlooked with a large remote double carport, garden shed, 5KW solar system, and plenty of storage space throughout.
Close to schools, parks and public transport, this inviting family home is perfectly situated to make the most of The Gap lifestyle. Only 8km from the City, the highly sought after suburb of The Gap has high quality schools, parks and the local Farmers' Markets every Sunday. Homes in this leafy suburb, surrounded by green mountains, are always in high demand.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces