Wonderful cottage with so much potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether you are looking for your first home, a home with potential or a first class investment then 16 Kirri Street, The Gap needs to be put to the top of your list. This neat and tidy timber cottage is positioned on a generous 706 m2 block in a quiet street and is conveniently located within walking distance to schools, parkland, public transport and shops. With a beautiful outlook, light filled living spaces, timber finishes and yester year character this home is perfect to live in as is though with some updates this home could be truly special.
* Three bedrooms and one bathroom
* Living area include an open plan kitchen and dining room plus a separate family room. French doors open out from the family room to a generous rear deck. This area overlooks the back yard and has suburban views through to Mt Coot-tha.
* A large court yard can be found at the front of the home. With a mix of established citrus tree's this light filled court yard would be an ideal spot for the veggie patch and maybe even a pizza oven.
* Hardwood timber floors
* The lower level is accessed by external stairs and provides a single lock up garage, laundry area, second toilet and loads of additional secure storage space. The downstairs storage and utility space would be ideal for a large work shop.
* 706m2 block with an ideal northerly aspect and beautiful outlook
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.