On The Crest Of One Of The Gap's Best Streets
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high on Nargong Street, catching the breeze and leafy green views across to the Ashgrove Golf Course sits this modern stylish home. The convenience of this location will have you leaving the car at home and exploring the many walking tracks nearby snaking through the suburb. Perfect as it is, or take advantage of the location and create your dream home.
What you will love about 24 Nargong Street The Gap
- 4 bedrooms or 3 large bedrooms plus large study.
- 2 bathrooms.
- Large open plan living dining and kitchen opening up to the front deck.
- The kitchen has loads of storage and bench space. The views from the kitchen in particular are stunning.
- Ideally placed to take advantage of the elevated views, the front deck is the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
- The timber floors and fire place add to the timeless appeal of the design of the home.
- You have dual frontage with access from Pambula Street to the large garage and convenience of a carport directly off the rear of the home.
- The yard is landscaped beautifully with low maintenance hearty plants that keep the garden blooming all year round.
All this and more just a 500m walk to The Gap village shopping precinct, 200m to the express city bus, and just a decent 7 iron from the Ashgrove gold club. This is the perfect home for those looking for a lovely low maintenance home that will not take up your weekends with upkeep. I look forward to showing you through.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.