As good as new
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculate home provides the perfect opportunity for any buyer looking for a quality lowset home with a low maintenance lifestyle. Whether you are looking for an easy care home to downsize to, you're first family home or simply a first class investment this home should be put to the top of your list. Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport only moments' from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
Features include -
- 4 generous bedrooms each with built-in ward robes and ceiling fans. Including a spacious main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- 2 bathrooms in total
- The spacious open plan living has the kitchen at the hub with dining and lounge areas adjoining. Sliding glass doors lead out to a very generous covered outdoor entertainment area which is ideal for the BBQ on weekends.
- The modern kitchen has granite bench tops, plenty of storage and quality appliances.
- Security mesh screens and split system air-conditioning
- Separate laundry room
- Positioned on a level 600m2 block with fenced backyard and low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access and room for storage
- Garden shed
- Currently tenanted with a lease in place until 6th November 2017. Great opportunity for any investor wanting a low maintenance investment with fantastic tenants already in place.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.