A RESORT-LIKE RETREAT OF MAGNIFICENT APPEAL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embraced by mature greenery and nestled on a generous 1496sqm parcel, this treasured family home offers grand scale interiors, seamless indoor/outdoor flow & contemporary entertaining in absolute peace & privacy. Merging luxurious interiors with effortless liveability, the property offers comfort & convenience in equal measure.
Every element of this special residence was painstakingly thought out and executed to seamlessly integrate desirable modern functionality with the timeless attention to fine detail Gap McMansions of the era are renowned for. Set back from the street and enthralled by leafy mountain views, the property enjoys absolute peace & privacy. A spacious retreat for all occasions, the home showcases a selection of formal and casual living zones suited to the largest of families.
- Master crafted brick residence with double door entry & vaulted foyer
- Magnificent sunken formal lounge and dining with ornate open fireplace
- Sprawling casual family living and dining enjoys easy outdoor flow
- Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances & Tasmanian oak cabinetry
- Rumpus/Billiards room with wet bar & direct deck access overlooks lush gardens
- Entertainer's deck enjoys clear sight lines to resort-style in ground pool, lawn and gardens
- Four generously scaled built-in bedrooms & adjoining retreat set privately on the top floor
- Exquisite master retreat indulges in walk-in robe, luxe spa bath ensuite & private Juliet balcony
- Lower level fifth bedroom currently utilized as home office and library
- Utterly flexible floor plan ensures family privacy and independence work from home, bring the parents or separate the teenagers!
- Chic bathrooms, main with full bath & separate WC
- Within The Gap State High School catchment, bus to city at your door and easy access to Enoggera Reservoir
- Large scale lock up garage includes work space, secure off-street parking for a caravan or three extra cars
- BONUS: Ducted air-conditioning, intercom, alarm system, solar heat pump hot water, internal laundry, under house storage, in a prime educational catchment precinct
Designed with lifestyle and practicality in mind and much loved by its owners, your new home has been impeccably maintained and immaculately presented for your immediate enjoyment. Make no mistakethis unique offering WILL NOT LAST!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. A list of recent sales will be made available upon enquiry.
*N.B NO OPEN HOME THIS SUNDAY 3rd SEPTEMBER FOR FATHER'S DAY
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.