A Private Paradise
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning property welcomes you with its attention to detail and abundance of character and warmth throughout. Elevated to catch the breezes, you will love relaxing and taking in the fantastic views of Mt Coot-tha.
This renovated AV Jennings home is surrounded by premium quality executive residences located in an enviable part of The Gap close to shops and transport. Built for living on a grand scale, you will feel at home from the moment you enter this immaculately presented property. Whether you are a professional couple or a family, this home is versatile to sustain all types of living.
- Master bedroom with a huge en-suite and large mirrored walk-in robe, bay window, a/c and LED fan
- Three additional generously sized bedrooms all with LED fans and built-ins
- Modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Versatile contemporary kitchen features a double-door pantry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops, gas cook top and oven.
- The kitchen flows into a huge casual living area with a/c and LED fan, crime-safe security screens and doors
- Spacious formal lounge & dining with fireplace, large bay window and 9ft ceilings throughout the home
- Large laundry with ample cupboard space and glass sliding door
- Covered outdoor entertaining area that overlooks a fully fenced backyard ideal for children and pets
- Remote access double lock up garage with rear garage door plus off street parking
- Fantastic large 808sqm block
- Solar-heated, fully fenced in-ground concrete pool
- Low maintenance gardens includes a 3000L water tank and a garden shed
The setting is tranquil and leafy, making this a perfect escape from the busy rush of today's lifestyle. You have the convenience of being situated near great schools, public transport and only 9km to the city!
Renowned for its village-style living, central shopping centre and top educational facilities, The Gap also enjoys having many walkways and recreational parks (including Brisbane Forest Park and Enoggera Dam - recently opened for swimming and recreational water sports) so close to the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.