Peaceful Easy Living
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Give me a funky 60s home amongst the gum tress and beautifully landscaped gardens in whisper quiet Ridgeway street. Peaceful, private, and perfect as it is, this low maintenance 3 bedroom home is sitting in a locations that will get any buyer excited. If you are looking for your first home, downsizing, renovating, or a first class investment property this home needs to go to the top of your inspection list.
See you Saturday!
- 3 spacious bedrooms.
- Large kitchen with loads of bench space and storage. Boasting a state of the art ILVE stove that any home chef will love.
- Open plan light filled living room.
- The bathroom is positioned perfectly on the floor plan to give separation between the bedrooms.
- Once you step outside you will get a greater understanding of how quiet and peaceful this location is. Take a wonder through the garden and you will find a great space to sit and relax.
- The 60s architecture lends itself perfectly to renovation. The simple design will give you scope to create something special if you wish.
Practical necessities have not been overlooked. There is off street parking for 2 cars, a 3000lt slimline water tank to keep the garden healthy all year round, and an over sized laundry that doubles as a large store room.
Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport only moments walk from your front door. While only a short drive/walk to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.