Light filled and low maintenance living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Some homes when you walk through the front door have that feel good feeling and 48 Tilquin Street The Gap is one of those homes. This wonderful home has all the attributes a family would want with generous light filled living areas, spacious bedrooms, pool and a very private location. The home and landscaped surrounds have been designed with a low maintenance life-style in mind and will be ideally suited for the family or couple looking for a spacious home to enjoy while keeping their weekends free.
- Four spacious bedrooms including a generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes.
- Two bathrooms plus a powder room downstairs for guests.
- The spacious kitchen is the hub of the home separating the living areas. Its practical design provides generous bench space, loads of storage and quality appliances.
- A versatile layout provides a mix of separate living areas with space for lounge room, separate dining and family room. A large north facing paved outdoor entertainment area leads through to the in-ground salt water pool. This pool area also provides a large gazebo.
- Uncovered off street parking for two cars Ample space to building a double carport
- All this on a fully landscaped low maintenance 604m2 block. Conveniently located close to schools, parkland and public transport. A short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.