Make Yourself At Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious, beautifully maintained, elegant family home in a highly regarded neighbourhood sits in an elevated position, surrounded by lovely landscaped gardens, and with filtered views across the Enoggera Creek Valley. The front patio and deck is a private oasis where birds come to bathe in the water feature. The back has a covered patio for el fresco dining and a swimming pool. The interior of the house is warm, bathed in light, intimate, full of character, calming and charming. Owners reluctantly leaving this home to move interstate.
The ground floor has three living spaces (a large living room with French doors onto the front patio and deck, a TV and family room, and a sitting area adjacent to the kitchen, a large renovated kitchen with Miele appliances and pantry, stone bench tops and a breakfast bar, a full bathroom, laundry and a separate dining room, all united with oak floors. There is plenty of light and garden views from most windows. A combination of French and sliding glass doors in the living room, dining room, kitchen and family room allows direct access to the garden and outdoor spaces for al fresco dining.
Upstairs there are four good-size bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite, a third bathroom, and a window seat for relaxing and reading on the landing at the top of the stairs.
With energy efficiency in mind, there are solar panels on the roof. There is also a large rainwater tank and pump for garden water.
This is a wonderfully comfortable family home year-round with the advantage of backing onto bush with the Mt. Coot-tha nature reserve at the end of the street with its many walking trails.
The owners are committed to selling and have made the buying process easy for all buyer by providing building and pest reports (on request). The home will be sold on or before auction day, do not miss your chance to inspect this beautiful family home.
- Elevated block in a highly sought-after quiet, leafy street with contemporary homes
- A short drive to the Gap Shopping Centre and a short walk to public transportation
- Peaceful and picturesque surroundings
- Double garage with remotes and direct access to the house
- Spacious master bedroom with sitting area, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Beautiful kitchen with Miele appliances (induction cooktop, convection and steam ovens and dishwasher), pantry, breakfast bar and family area.
- Formal dining with sliding doors out to the back patio and swimming pool
- Separate living room with cedar French doors out to the front deck.
- Separate laundry off kitchen area.
- Ducted heating
Living area :244m2
External living area : 97m2
Land size : 873m2
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.