- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The moment you walk through the front door this home is going to take your breath away. Set up a private driveway in a quiet elevated position is this hidden gem of a home. Recently renovated throughout this stunning single level 70's era home provides that perfect mix of open plan light filled living, quality contemporary finishes and a low maintenance lifestyle. With a true open plan design that takes inspiration from the Hollywood Hills this home allows the indoor and outdoor living space to seamlessly blend together. Providing a home that is a dream for the buyer that loves to entertain and also a lifestyle that will appeal to couples, young families or buyers looking to downsize to a quality lock up and leave home.
* 3 spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* The air conditioned open plan living area is the heart of the home and provides ample space for lounge and dining. The room's expanse of glass sliding door allow a seamless flow from the internal living to the outdoor entertainment and pool area.
* The homes elevated position provides treed and suburban views from all aspects of the home
* Contemporary designed kitchen with stone bench tops, large island bench, quality stainless steel appliances and loads of storage space
* Separate laundry room plus plenty of additional storage cupboards
* Double carport with an adjoining large lock up storage room or work shop
* All on an elevated 820m2 block.
* Conveniently located with schools, parklands, and public transport only moments' from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.