Stylish Renovation With Striking Street Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideally suiting a buyer who is looking for a home to move into and simply unpack and enjoy. A home that has style, space, and entertaining options. Recent renovations have transformed this 60s built property into a fresh modern home that you will love to call your own. Don't be sorry that you let this one come and go!
What will you love about 12 Georganne Street The Gap...
* The design of the home allows a great natural flow throughout the multiple living spaces. Large feature windows and expanses of glass connect the indoors with the stunning greenery and views.
* The galley kitchen is the vibrant heart of this home. The clever design and stunning features create an interactive space for the family to connect and enjoy. The home cook will be extremely impressed with the quality appliances and the amount of bench space. Centrally located the kitchen allows you to be part of the action.
* Opening up by way of large french doors from the kitchen & dining area is your outdoor covered entertainers deck. While relaxing on the deck you will appreciate the landscaped easy care gardens.
* The 3 bedrooms are located privately away from the living spaces separated by the family sized bathroom. All bedrooms have built in robes and the main bedroom is air-conditioned with a walk in robe/dressing room. There is also a large study on the top level of the home.
* Living on the main upper level of the home is completed with a handy second bathroom and laundry.
* Down stairs offers many possibilities. Beyond the large double lock up garage is space for a trailer, boat, or even a large workshop or hobby room. There is also a further room that is currently used as a gym/home office. This area offers potential to add extra living space into the future.
12 Georganne Street is located in a quiet elevated sought-after location. Just moments from transport, quality schools, and The Gap Village Shopping Centre. Do not miss your opportunity to view this lovely home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.