Be Surprised When You Step Inside
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Recent renovations have transformed this rock solid property into a light, bright, and stylish haven that your family will love to call home. From the stunning kitchen and bathroom, to the freshly polished timber floors 15 Arkana Street is a must see property this weekend!
What you will love about 15 Arkana Street The Gap
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning in the main bedroom.
- Stunning kitchen boasting loads of bench space, storage, and quality appliances.
- Large L shaped open plan living and dining opening up to the front deck.
- The stylish family bathroom looks as if it is straight out of a magazine! Ideally catering for the three bedrooms.
- Downstairs you will find so much SPACE! Let the imagination run wild with the potential on offer. Currently there are 2 large utility rooms (large air-conditioned rumpus) and a 2nd toilet and shower. Ideal space for the kids to get away, visiting guests, or a home office.
- You will love entertaining family and friends around the pool or in the undercover (pool hut). Nothing better then a splash in your own pool on these hot summer days.
15 Arkana Street The Gap is a home that you can move into immediately and enjoy, however, there is still potential to value add into the future. Close to quality schools, shops, walking tracks, city buses, and surrounded by the greenery that makes our suburb so popular - this home will not last long on the market. I look forward to showing you through.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.