Country lifestyle with inner-city convenience
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Hidden up a private driveway and only 8 km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD is this magnificent single level pavilion style home on a glorious elevated 10 acres. With an ideal north facing hill top position and backing onto Mt Coot-tha reserve this wonderful home offers a private country lifestyle rarely found in the inner city. The home's sprawling layout provides a mix of formal and informal living with ample room for the largest of families and even includes a separate fully self contained 3 room guest house that is perfect for grandparents, teenagers, guests or even a home business A wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
* Gated entry.
* Sealed driveway.
* Open plan formal lounge and dining with fireplace.
* Large centrally located country style kitchen adjoining informal dining and family room.
* 4 built in bedrooms including large master suite with ensuite & walk in robe.
* Home office with separate entry.
* Outdoor entertaining courtyard.
* Elevated covered pavilion overlooking the inground pool and with mountain views.
* Spacious self contained, well appointed guest house with covered walk way to the main residence.
* Separate double laundry with storeroom.
* Plenty of grassed yards for the kids and pets and space for the veggie patch and henhouse.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Guest House.
See all features
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.