Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE CANVAS FOR YOUR CREATION
- Land: 604m² (0.15 acres)
What is it that makes a house into a home? It's the people that share the space. Family, friends, the laughter, and the quieter moments. The moments in life that turn a home into a hub that people want to return to.
Introducing Lot 5, a premium building block on the crest of beautiful Bogunda Street. Situated in a prestigious cul-de-sac locale, this 604sqm parcel is set in a whisper quiet pocket of the suburb and offers:
- Desirable south east facing aspect and gentle slope from the street
- Expansive mountain and district views through The Gap towards Brisbane's bustling CBD.
- The canvas for your dream home or the ideal investment opportunity
- Land in this area is so rare, one could expect to wait several years for availability
- Within The Gap Sate Primary & High School catchment & an easy stroll to walking/bike tracks, sports grounds, cafe's, local shops & city transport.
- Surrounded by quality homes in an area where demand always exceeds supply
- Huge 60,000+ litre concrete pool shell on block
- Partially fenced and ready to build with services scheduled for installation prior to settlement
This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer who wants the low maintenance luxury of a brand new home, teamed with the convenience & lifestyle afforded by this highly desirable location.
For more information contact Iva or Michael today.
604m² / 0.15 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.