Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This is the home you have been waiting for
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a prime park side address, this recently renovated residence provides an exceptional sanctuary designed for comfortable contemporary living and entertaining. Beautifully presented, full of warmth and wonderfully convenient, this home is simply a must see'.
Enjoying a tranquil position adjoining leafy Paten Park and occupying a child-friendly 617sqm parcel, the home is nestled into native bush land with such a wonderful sense of seclusion that you could be forgiven for thinking you're on acreage.
Showcasing fresh, clean & contemporary interiors that allow for optimal natural light & airflow, this is a sophisticated entry-level residence with an impressive fusion of space, style and comfort to be enjoyed year-round.
* Three generous bedrooms, each appointed with built in robes and ceiling fans. Each are light, bright & breezy. The main bedroom and second bedroom include split system air conditioning.
* Contemporary bathroom with luxurious appointments features wall hung vanity, separate shower & chic freestanding tub - perfectly placed for quiet contemplation with private bush land views
* Seamless integration between inside and out creates areas that will accommodate everything from an intimate dinner with someone special, to a large gathering of friends and extended family
* Country style timber kitchen with gleaming timber bench tops, ample preparation space, electric cook top & breakfast bar. Sliding doors open the area out to the rear covered entertainer's deck
* Vast lower level adds to the ease of living and functionality of this home and includes double lock-up garage (with internal access), abundant storage, internal laundry, and HUGE rumpus with polished concrete floors, which perfectly doubles as a teenager retreat or games room that flows to a covered outdoor patio area and fully-fenced backyard
* Low-maintenance landscaping incorporates fully fenced level lawns, established gardens, courtyard & vege beds
* All within easy stroll of Payne Road State School, city transport & local amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
617m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.