Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A family home with a leafy backdrop
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This wonderful large high set brick home provides the perfect opportunity for any buyer looking for a home to grow with in The Gap. The home has an enviable position backing onto Fish Creek and green space. With its lush leafy back drop this high set brick home provides a completely private and beautiful outlook from all aspects of its living. Its mix of spacious versatile living, generous level block and stunning position will appeal to the family or couple alike. This is a rare opportunity that will not be here for long, so come along and have a look before you miss out!
* Three spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Two Bathrooms
* Generous 2 car garage with remote doors and loads of storage space.
* Down stairs living provides a load of utility space and comes complete with kitchenette, 2nd bathroom and 2 living spaces. An ideal space for guests and or home business.
* 1.5 kw solar system
* Large block size of 716 m2
* Conveniently located within a short stroll to primary schools and also walking distance to The Gap State High School.
* Water filter system
* Spacious fully fenced backyard backing onto Fish Creek. Includes two raised veggie patches and a green room perfect for any keen gardeners.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
716m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.