Stunning position opposite park lands
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This wonderful low set brick home provides a setting that is so sort after but seldom found. With an enviable position overlooking park land and surrounded by lush established gardens this low set brick home provides a completely private and beautiful outlook from all aspects of its living. Its mix of spacious versatile living, generous level block and stunning position will appeal to the family and couples alike. For the past 30 years the current owner has enjoyed the lifestyle this special home has to offer but now with plans for a sea change has decided to sell. So don't miss out on the opportunity to inspect as it may be a while before this home becomes available again.
- Three spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes. The air conditioned main bedroom comes with ensuite and loads of wardrobe space and storage.
- Two bathrooms
- The home provides a versatile mix of living rooms including an open plan lounge and dining adjoining the kitchen, separate lounge room plus a separate large rumpus room. The rumpus provides an excellent opportunity to expand the home's living and could easily be converted to a granny flat, fourth bedroom or would be an ideal space for a home business.
- County style timber kitchen with loads of bench space and storage.
- The rear covered outdoor entertainment area is surrounded by lush gardens and established fruit trees. A great spot for the weekend BBQ.
- Fully landscaped gardens surround the home providing a beautiful lush outlook from all aspects of the homes living.
- Generous 769m2 block
- Practical necessities have not been over looked with double car port, garden shed, 2KW solar system, two water tanks totalling 5000L, separate laundry room and fully fenced yard.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to schools, park lands, and public transport. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
769m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.