Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Times running out to inspect!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immerse yourself in the peaceful and private setting of 16 Westgate Place, The Gap. If you are seeking a quality home with living space to accommodate the largest of families, a spacious floor plan designed for easy living and entertainment, a quiet cul-de-sac location with easy access to all conveniences, then don't miss this exceptional opportunity. This wonderful home really represents the complete package for any family.
* 5 Generous bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Including a generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* With a versatile layout, this home provides an abundance of living space. Including spacious formal lounge and separate dining room at the front of the home, an open plan family and dining area adjoins the modern kitchen, plus an additional rumpus/games room at the rear of the home. There is no doubt there is room for the whole family to escape.
* The stunning contemporary kitchen will be the heart of the home's activities and comes complete with quality stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, loads of storage and a large island bench.
Sliding glass doors lead out from the casual living to a private covered outdoor entertainment area. This generous space overlooks the salt-water pool and back yard.
* Practical necessities have not been overlooked with remote-controlled double lockup garage with additional room for storage, ducted air conditioning, separate laundry room, 2x 2500L water tanks, garden shed and loads of storage
* All this on a generous 747m2 block with fully fenced back yard. Conveniently located with schools, park lands, bike paths and public transport only moments' walk from your front door. It's only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre which provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
747m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.