Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character, Convenience & Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On the high side of Romea Street with stunning views out over the mountains sits a character cottage that you will fall in love with. From the high ceilings, large timber windows, huge entertainers deck, and established gardens, 38 Romea Street is perfect as it is, or is waiting for the right person to take it to the next level.
SEE YOU SATURDAY!
Let me talk to you about 38 Romea Street
* 3 bedrooms, main with air conditioning. All rooms have large windows allowing them to be filled with breezes and natural light.
* The relaxed flow of the home from the kitchen, dining, living through to the large deck is an enviable feature. From all living areas you will enjoy the leafy green backdrop that doubles as a compete privacy screen.
* The perfect Northern aspect makes the deck a place you can enjoy any hour of the day. From party time with family and friends, to a quiet breakfast on a Sunday morning - you will love it!
* The bathroom is situated well on the floor plan to cater for the family.
* Step out to the fully fenced back yard and you will see that there is plenty of space for kids and pets to play safely. The large shed in the back yard is big enough for all your storage needs + a gym or place to tinker away. The storage options continue under the house with the lock up garage.
* Adding to the appeal of the home is the convenience factor. Just a moments walk to The Gap Village Shopping Centre, lovely parks, walking tracks and the city bus. You can watch the Broncos play at Suncorp on a Friday night and be home to see who got man of the match on T.V.
Ideally suiting a professional couple, young family or someone looking for a premier location to create their dream home. Let us show you why this is a home that you will enjoy calling your own. Call for more information or to organise inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.