Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry Level With Character
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Privately tucked away behind landscaped gardens on an elevated lot sits 3 Shallmar Street The Gap. Boasting post war character and old world charm this is a home that will suit those looking to break into the competitive The Gap market.
In original condition this home is the perfect place to start. polish the timber floors, paint the walls, and put the love back in!
See You Saturday!
- 5 bedrooms including the 2 beds off the sun room at the rear of the home.
- large living room on entry
- The eat in kitchen is ideally placed to cater for the adjacent entertainers deck.
- The deck is a great feature of this home with private elevated views over the surrounding hills.
- The original bathroom has a practical footprint and original terazzo floor.
- Under the home is a space that is currently st up as a spa room. There is also plenty of lockable storage.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a post war home in an elevated popular pocket of The Gap. Give me a call today for any extra information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.