Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Super Stylish Starter
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
It wont be hard for you to get excited about 30 Cedarhurst Street The Gap. The recent renovations have lifted this solid 3 bedroom brick home to a class above the rest. From the new kitchen, new bathroom, and fresh colour pallet throughout, you will love the bright homely feel the moment you step through the door.
SEE YOU SATURDAY
What is on offer at 30 Cedarhurst
* Perfectly placed the new kitchen has a view over the open plan living and dinning room. The home cook will enjoy this space with quality appliances, loads of bench space & plenty of storage.
* The open plan living room opens up by way of large glass doors to the front deck.
* The timber floors give the home a timeless appeal and tie in perfectly with the fresh paint.
* 3 good sized bedrooms are located at the rear of the home, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* The new bathrooms is well placed to cater for the family boasting a tub, ideal for the kids.
* The spacious laundry adequately services for family life, this space also has extra storage.
* Step outside and you will discover the benefits of the well designed and fully landscaped back yard. Fully fenced providing a safe place for kids and pets to play. This space also doubles up as a lovely outdoor entertaining area.
* Under the home is plenty of space for secure storage and undercover car accommodation for 1. The placement of the house on the block give you space for multiple casr to be parked off street or room for a camper trailer/boat.
If you are starting up, slowing down, or simply looking for a quality investment property you will not go wrong with this home. The hard work is done. Located close to quality schools, city busses, and bush walking tracks this is a property that also comes with the added bonus of a terrific lifestyle. Call me for any extra information.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
616m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.