Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great location and fantastic potential
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In one of The Gap's quiet leafy pockets sits this wonderful home with so much potential. Boasting light filled livings and a versatile layout this home will be perfect for couples and young families alike. Recent updates show you an insight of the true potential of this home and providing the astute buyer a home with so many options. Perfect to live in as is, value add with further renovations or with an existing tenant already in place ( they keep the property spotless! ) this property would be an ideal investment. Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport only moments walk from your front door. While only a short drive to The Gap Village Shopping Centre provides access to Coles, boutique stores, cafes and services.
Features include -
- 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes.
- 2 bathrooms with both the up stairs and downstairs bathroom having had recent upgrades.
- The kitchen is 3 years old and boasts stunning views from the timber windows.
- The open plan living area provides ample space for lounge and dining.
- A small timber deck opens out from the living towards the front of the home.
- Polished hardwood floors and high ceilings
- Internal stairs provide access to an abundance of utility space downstairs with loads of room for guest accommodation, rumpus and/or home office.
- Large grassy yard giving kids and pets plenty of space to play.
- There is a double carport at the front of the property
- Please note the property is currently tenanted until September 2018
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.