Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Can You Hear That?
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Cockatoos, Magpies, Rainbow Lorikeets, & Kookaburras. If nature is calling you then you will love 21 Osberg Street The Gap. Surrounded by beautiful mature trees with a leafy green outlook from everywhere in the property, this home will suit those looking for a peaceful place to call home.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built ins.
* Both up stairs and downstairs bathrooms have had recent upgrades.
* Kitchen is 3 years old and boasts stunning views from the timber windows.
* Open plan design with dining and living room opening up onto the front deck. Ideal for entertaining.
* Downstairs there are several multipurpose rooms, ideally catering for a second living area plus space for visiting guests or teenagers. This space could easily be set up for self contained living.
* Large grassy yard giving kids and pets plenty of space to play.
* There is a double carport at the front of the property and also a garage under the home, currently used as a storeroom.
This property will suit first home buyers, renovators, investors, and nature lovers. Property available to inspect at open home times only. I hope to meet you at the property soon.
* Please note the property is currently tenanted until September 2018
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.