Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Warm & Inviting With Spectacular Views!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Encompassing traditional architecture and the use of natural elements across its design, this lovingly cared for family home occupies a corner allotment and features excellent entertaining options, level lawns and sparkling in-ground pool.
With a desirable aspect & expansive mountain vistas, the property offers a functional layout, fully appointed for the growing family and is nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac locale just minutes to Hilder Road State School, Wittonga Park & city transport.
Sitting proudly on its 610sqm parcel and elevated to capture expansive views and cooling breezes, the residence is enhanced by soaring raked ceilings, exposed brickwork, polished timber floorboards & timber joinery throughout. Instantly appealing with a relaxed ambience, you are certain to enjoy the lifestyle on offer at Forest Horizon'.
• Glass sliding and bi-fold doors provide seamless integration with the outdoor living areas
• Beautifully maintained & refined interiors feature spectacular vaulted ceilings & gleaming timber floorboards
• Gourmet kitchen features bi-fold window servery, induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances, stylish cabinetry & sparkling Uba Tuba' granite counter tops
• Rear deck with glass balustrading overlooks pool & provides easy access to the child-friendly backyard
• North-east aspect from the rear with expansive views encompassing Taylor Range & Mt. Coot-tha
• Level lawns & lush landscaping provide the perfect poolside oasis for hosting family & friends in Summer
• Upstairs master with Bi-fold window feature, built in robes and vanity
• Central bathroom with luxe corner spa bath, vanity and separate WC
• Two additional built in bedrooms upstairs offer direct deck access through timber French doors
• Ground floor rumpus room (currently functioning as home office) with dedicated bar extends outdoors
• Lower level accommodation includes two huge bedrooms, second bathroom, internal laundry and separate access - suitable for teenagers, elderly family members who wish to live independently, student accommodation/rental income stream
• Ground level entertaining centered around majestic palms, low-maintenance gardens & sparkling in ground pool
• Front and rear covered verandahs are perfect for casual entertaining and feature shade blinds to ensure year round entertaining options
• Double lock up garage with storage PLUS double carport
• BONUS: Additional features sure to appeal to a broad range of buyers including air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 2 x rainwater tanks (2000ltr + 5000ltr), vegetable garden beds, garden shed, storage room
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.