Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A celebration of 60's design
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Originally designed by Brisbane architect Donald Spencer, this wonderful example of '60's architecture combines today's modern conveniences with the stylish look and flare of the era. Make no mistake the moment you walk through the front door you know you have found a home that still has the special feeling only found in this period of homes. A blend of expansive feature windows, brick feature walls and spacious light filled indoor and outdoor living areas create the ideal back drop for the young family life or couple wanting a low maintenance weekend free lifestyle. Touches of the unexpected mixed with a tasteful and quality renovation make this home a must see, you will not be disappointed.
* Upstairs provides 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms - including a generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. Each remaining bedroom includes ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and study nook.
* Downstairs (not legal head height) further provides additional room for guests coming complete with kitchenette, 3rd bathroom and separate storage room.
* Stunning open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
* The open plan living can be found at the rear of the home and allows ample room for lounge and dining. This area overlooks the rear gardens and opens out to the spacious outdoor entertainment area. Allowing for a seamless flow between the indoors and out.
* The salt water pool has a large adjoining deck and is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with family and friends
Fully landscaped lush established gardens surround the home and provide a beautiful outlook from all internal living spaces.
* Practical necessities have not been over looked with separate laundry room, double car port and garden shed.
* The recent renovations also include a new roof, new wiring with LED lighting and linked smoke alarm system.
* Ideally positioned on a low maintenance 610m2 block in a quiet convenient location close to public transport, parks and schools.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.