Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Start With Location & Great Bones
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Its all about location, Potential, and a solid foundations with 1 Ridgeway Street The Gap. Situated proudly atop 572m2 of Prime suburban soil is a family home waiting for you to pick up a hammer and a paint brush. There is no substitute for space and there is plenty of it here.
What you will love about the home
* 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Spacious living room opening up to the front deck. Polished timber floors protected under the carpet.
* The kitchen is well place to service the open plan dining room.
* The bathroom has been updated over time with tub and shower.
* Downstairs there is plenty of space for you to utilise. There is currently a large rompass room, 2nd toilet/old bathroom, spacious laundry, and large double lock up garage.
* At the rear of the home is an entertaining space with build in BBQ and usable landscaped yard.
* The 5Kw solar system is an added bonus.
All this and more is located in a whisper quiet family friendly pocket of The Gap, with transport, parks, and walking tracks all just minutes away. This really is a great opportunity for a first home buyer to buy into our beautiful suburb. I look forward to showing you through.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
572m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.