Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRIME LOCATION… PRICED TO SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Positioned to enjoy a bright & breezy northern aspect, this versatile home offers a flexible layout for large families or savvy investors. It resides in the catchment area for The Gap State Primary & High School(s) and is located just a short stroll to bus services and park land.
Offering immense scope to value add, this big, bold, brick beauty rests on an elevated 622sqm parcel in a tightly held pocket of The Gap. With good bones and an abundance of useable space, this is your opportunity to secure a prime piece of real estate suitable as a first family home or as a renovators delight in your dream suburb!
- High set brick with immense opportunity to invest, add value & capitalise!
- Flowing dual level layout offers great separation and a family friendly floor plan
- Clean and tidy interiors feature polished timber floorboards
- Spacious living room opens to covered verandah capturing views & breezes
- Sun drenched level backyard & low care gardens with an array of native trees
- Neat and tidy kitchen features well maintained appliances
- Well kept full bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Generously scaled bedrooms two appointed with built-in robes
- Flexible floorplan promotes family comfort and independence
- Lower level rumpus currently utilised as teenage bedroom(s) and living zone
- Four car lock up garage, vast underhouse storage
- Good street presence, abundant storage & side access
If it's peace, privacy and potential you seek then this home is for you!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
622m² / 0.15 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.