Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful family home backing onto bushland
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This wonderful home has an enviable location that is so sought after but seldom found in the inner city boasting a quiet cul-de-sac location, only one adjoining neighbour and all backing onto bushland.
The original cottage has been extensively renovated and over time has been expanded upon to provide a spacious home that is ideally suited for the large family. The thoughtful and well-designed layout takes full advantage of its stunning location providing space for the whole family (especially those with teenagers) to escape and enjoy.
There is no doubt the moment you walk through the front door you will know you have found a home that is special. It is a home that has the feel of country living with all the modern conveniences of the inner city. Make sure this property is put to the top of your list you will not be disappointed.
* Five spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and three bathrooms.
* Separate large home office or 6th bedroom
* The light filled open plan kitchen provides quality stone bench tops, European appliances and loads of storage and bench space.
* Upstairs living space includes a formal lounge and dining room, a separate open plan family room with fire place. Bi-fold doors open the entire living room out to a generous rear deck that overlooks the stunning bushland and rear yard.
* Downstairs further provides a generous rumpus/media room. With an adjoining kitchenette, two bedrooms and bathroom downstairs is ideal for guest accommodation or a teenagers retreat.
* The downstairs rumpus opens out to a second rear deck that provides direct access to the back yard.
* The remote lock up garage has an adjoining storage and work shop area that has to been seen to believe. With so much space this area provides so many options.
* Practical necessities have not been over looked with separate laundry room, 3.5kw solar system, split system air conditioning and even a chicken coop.
* All this on a 584m2 block and conveniently located close to schools, public transport and park lands.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
584m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.