ICONIC LUXURY IN LOVE IT' LOCATION
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Seemingly suspended amongst the green trees of Brisbane's cultural precinct and QEII park, this light-filled luxury 7th floor apartment boasts blissful city & Brisbane river views, whilst remaining firmly grounded in its surrounding space.
Developed with the owner-occupier in mind and constructed to the highest standard throughout, bold architecture, optimized interiors, 2.7m high ceilings & enviable amenities are the hallmarks of the stylish Austin' development from multi-award winning Aria Property Group.
A prestigious address providing owners and tenants alike with a lifestyle that other developments simply don't match, the Austin' apartments incorporate renowned restaurants Julius, Gauge, Fish Lane Bistro and Hello Please.
• Dynamic inner-city location and cutting-edge style
• Immaculate North East facing interiors with seamless indoor/outdoor integration
• Floor-to-ceiling glass frames inspiring river, city and urban vistas
• Stone crafted galley kitchen equipped with stainless steel Blanko appliances & integrated dishwasher
• Well scaled bedroom appointed with mirrored built-in robe
• Chic bathroom showcasing neutral tones, quality fittings
• European laundry, ducted air conditioning, intercom, 24hr concierge
• Ready made investment with strong growth & rental prospects (current tenancy returning $480/wk)
• Bespoke joinery, finishes and thoughtful design inclusions
• Brisbane State High School catchment
Following in the footsteps of cities like New York, London & Berlin, high-density living offers an entry into the trendy inner city property market - where houses are no longer affordable - and a wildly convenient option for those who work full time and wish to spend weekend's maintenance free. With an endless array of lifestyle options & amenities at your doorstep, Austin' is the essence of urban dwelling.
Located 21 levels up, there is an exclusive use rooftop terrace, offering spectacular views over the city, Brisbane River, West End and beyond. With a sparkling infinity edge pool, cabanas, outdoor kitchen & abundant seating, entertaining friends, family or clients will be a pleasure.
With cafs, restaurants and bars extending from the base of the building, and directly opposite the Queensland Museum, to say Austin' is conveniently located is an understatement! Just footsteps from world-class entertainment at QPAC, GOMA and the Southbank Parklands, living at Austin' really is living your best life.
Inspect today to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
60m² / 0.01 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.